Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Win10 Updates installed and back up again.

While we've gotten TWGS to run on Win10, its not the best environment for this game.  I have updates set to NOT auto update, so whenever there are any available I have to choose when to update, and I first close down TWGS when no one is online.

When updates are available, I do not get a notification, not from Windows anyhow.  It's you the players who let me know that TWGS isn't working.  That's my first indication that updates need to be installed.

Currently game P is closed and I'm the only one in it.  I've changed it to unlim time just to monitor TWGS to see if I can catch these problems before the rest of you.

In the mean time, I want to thank everyone who's notified me of problems with TWGS.  I keep on top of it as best I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment